MenuForms for North Carolina Estate Planners® Version 5.0
Completely Updated in 2012 and Now Powered by HotDocs®
MenuForms for North Carolina Estate Planners® is currently not for sale and we cannot provide information available about a future release. Please direct any questions via our support page.
MenuForms for North Carolina Estate Planners®, the popular document assembly program
exclusively for North Carolina practitioners, is now powered by HotDocs®. The price is $3,750 for the single user version; $6,250 for the network version for two users and $500 for each additional user license.
For the first time MenuForms for North Carolina Estate Planners® combines the most frequently
used forms from the latest BB&T Estate Planning Forms Manual (2011 ed.) with the powerful and
user-friendly HotDocs document assembly program. You will be able to prepare simple wills, pour-over
wills, revocable and irrevocable trust instruments, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents in minutes with confidence that they will meet the needs of your North Carolina clients. Over 50 North Carolina law firms use MenuForms for North Carolina Estate Planners®.
The system is entirely menu-driven, not a fill-in-the-variables set of forms or paragraphs, and the
only system designed specifically for North Carolina. MenuForms is comprehensive yet simple to use.
The easy to read screens allow you to craft custom estate planning documents suited to a particular client
by answering a series of questions about the client and the type of estate plan desired.
With MenuForms for North Carolina Estate Planners® Version 5.0 you can prepare the following
documents in minutes with confidence that they will meet the needs of your North Carolina clients:
- Simple Will
- Pour-over Will
- Revocable Trust Agreement
- Amendment to Revocable Trust Agreement
- General Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney and Advance Directive Regarding a Natural Death
- Advance Instruction for Mental Health Treatment
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Irrevocable Crummey Trust for Children
- Irrevocable § 2503(c) Trust for Children
- Irrevocable Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Irrevocable Charitable Remainder Trust
- Irrevocable Grantor Retained Annuity Trust
- “Crummey” Notice of Withdrawal Rights Letter
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information